ShareThis

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 - Red Nails

Hello! Today I have my very first post for the 31-Day Challenge! I'm a little nervous for this big task of completing all the days but I think I can do it without getting too frustrated. :)

Today's theme is: Red Nails! The red I used for this mani is Wet 'n Wild's Everybody Loves Redmond. The accent finger has two coats of Sally Hansen Downtown Rubies on it. Figured I'd start with something simple since I'll be working my butt off for the art portion of the challenge!


Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Sally Hansen Downtown Rubies looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Good luck with the challenge, it is really fun doing it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started today too :) This is a great mani, kinda wishing I went for a red like this too, love the accent nail!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about doing a challenge too! I love this red though, red is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice choice looks so pretty loving the accent nail, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Amanda! I'm so happy you're starting this challenge too! I love the accent nail. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.