ShareThis

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 26: Inspired by a pattern

I don't even know what this means....so I just went with a simple Konad-icure. I had to work Black Friday yesterday and was quite tired when I sat down to do this mani so I kept it easy.



The base is China Glaze Strawberry Fields with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust over top. Then I just stamped this image using Konad special polish in Black (which is a great deal more difficult to clean up than regular black polish...but that's a whole other post) and topped with a coat of Poshe.

Sorry for the quick post today (er, last night as I am writing this on Friday) but I am wiped out!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Konad black polish is a pain in the butt to take off but I can't seem to make any other black polish work :( Most people use Wet N Wild Black Creme but for some reason the stamper will rarely ever pick it up! And it's super opaque! IDK why it won't work :(

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.