ShareThis

Monday, October 31, 2011

You say you want a revolution, well, you know.....

Hello my pretties!

Enlarge for sparkly goodness
Today I have a polish that is old - I'm well aware, but it is new to my collection! You see, as some of you may or may not know, Mama is moving to Boston. So, she went through her stash and picked out some of her pretties that she thought I'd like so she had to take less with her on her cross-country adventure. And she gave me none other than Color Club Revvvolution! YES, the holographic one! *SQUEE!!*

On top of being the awesomesauce that it in in terms of color, this puppy applies like a DREAM! Pictured is two coats, but I definitely could've gotten away with one. Two is just a habit, I guess.

Shade:




Revvvolution is a charcoal grey with teeny tiny holographic glitter in it. I'm aware that Color Club rereleased this but just as a shimmer? That's a bummer because this one is SO gorgeous!! Can you even get the holographic versions anymore? If not, I feel super duper lucky to have this one and think Mom is crazy for giving it to me...even if she does say she doesn't like it. :)




Revvvolution shot its way up into my top polish list just about instantly. I know I'm so so late to the party on this one but I thought I'd share it anyway just in case you haven't seen it... or wanted to again. :)

What's that, you ask? Why yes... I did take this picture in my car



Speaking of top polishes, Amanda from The Nail Polish Enthusiast and I were discussing doing a week of favorites -- favorite reds, favorite glitters, etc sometime in December. I also want to do a top polish list at the end of December. Would you guys be interested in seeing those or would you just pass them over? Be honest!!

Have a fabulous day!

15 comments:

  1. I think it'd be really interesting to see your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd definitely love to see a favourite list! Those are very inspirational for me, and my wish list becomes longer every time I stumble upon one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, someone else that takes car pics, lol!

    I would love seeing favorites, I'm always curious what other peoples favorites are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty polish! So awesome that you and your mom have polish love in common!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interested to see favs. So many posts on the new collections gets, well, redundant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, do favourites!! I would totally join in :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this favorites thing is a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures!
    You have a good mum, gifting this polish to you. My girls are small children (6&8) and they've agreed to split my stash when I die ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yayyy! People want to see our favorites! Let's do this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I just got this polish in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.