ShareThis

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 - Orange Nails

Today's theme for the 31-Day Challenge is Orange Nails!

I started with three coats of ELF's Mango Madness. MM was sheer and took a while to build up. I haven't good luck with the few ELF polishes I have but I have heard other people say they are very pleased with theirs. Maybe it's like Essie -- I hate Essie but everyone else seems to love them. Maybe my standards are different :)

I then layered Orly's Winter Wonderland over the three coats of Mango Madness. And no, it is most definitely not too early to layer a polish called Winter Wonderland, especially when Boston just got snow last weekend.....so there!


Have a great day and be sure to check out Mandy's orange manicure!

5 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.