There are two simple rules in accepting this award:
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this along to 15 other bloggers that deserve this award.
1. Although my name literally translates from Greek as "honeybee" I'm absolutely terrified of bees.
2. I think I have an obsessive personality. I have a stash of over 200 polishes that I keep on a specially made shelf so I can see them every day (instead of keeping them in a Helmer. 10 years ago I was a scrapbooker and stashed scrapbooking supplies, paper and tools.
3. I'm an animal lover. I love all furries, big and small.
4. I collect fairies.
5. I'm a gamer chick nerd. I have played online role playing games for years.
6. I used to be an aspiring body builder, but I lacked the discipline to follow the rigorous diet.
7. My daughter is the light of my life.
1. In high school, I was part of my school's color guard (the people who spin flags etc for those of you who don't know ;] ). I spun flag, rifle AND sabre! Rifle was my favorite, and I hated sabre with a passion.
2. Ever since I was little, I've collected cow stuffed animals and figurines. No idea why -- one day my friend and I decided we'd like cows I guess. :)
3. The person responsible for my obsession with nail polish and nail art is the girl that runs Fuck Yeah Pretty Nails. One day I randomly stumbled upon that Tumblr and from then on I was hooked. I think I had about 5 polishes (all old, crappy ones of course) and my beginning nail art was atrocious.
4. I still have my brother and I's old n64 and yes, I DO still play on it. I play childish platformer games on it like Donkey Kong and Banjo Kazooie. Takes me back to when I was 12 :) I also race a MEAN Mario Kart, if you must know. ;)
5. I've lived in the same house, in the same city in the same state since I was 3. I'm 22 now!
6. I do my nails multiple times a week, but only paint my toenails once every month or 6 weeks. Also I suck at it; it looks like a 5 year old painted my toenails!
7. My dream job would be to do marketing and promotions for some kind of polish or cosmetic company. I majored in advertising and marketing in college. I graduated in May and am still looking for full-time employment!
15 Blogs that we think deserve this award...
- Nail Stories
- Pixie Polish
- Kayla Shevonne
- Copy That, Copy Cat
- Imperfectly Painted
- Mandy's Secrets
- The Nail Polish Enthusiast
- My Polish Stash
- Nails and Noms
- Nails in Nippon
- Sonoma Nail Art
- Chalkboard Nails
- Adventures in Acetone
ALSO: As you can see, we added the Disqus commenting system. Hopefully this will make it easier for us to respond to your comments since Blogger's sucks for that! Let us know if you like this or not -- if you don't we will certainly change it back to Blogger's!