ShareThis

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30: Inspired by a tutorial

Hello all! I've wanted to try this for a long time now and figured now's a better time than any!

They're cute little pandas! This tutorial is one that CutePolish made. Watch the video here!



What's a better for me to do than pandas?! Get it? Amanda Panda?? :D

I used a base of China Glaze Innocence to make a nice canvas for my little pandas......and to cover up my horrible stained nails. Then I just drew the white panda face with a white polish and used acrylic paints and dotting tools for the eyes, ears and pupils. One of the simplest nail art designs I've ever done!


Voila! Tomorrow's the end of the challenge.... kinda bittersweet! Ok...not really. I am tired and my cuticles are crying for some rest.

See ya tomorrow! :)

10 comments:

  1. super duper cute! i want to squeeze them

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh too stinkin' cute!!! I absolutely love them. I need to try doing character manis more often

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable =)
    Thank you foe sharing with us.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh the Amanda Panda association. As popular as "a man, duhh"........ but I kind of love pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww,,,, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.