ShareThis

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15: Delicate Print


Hello ladies! Today's theme is delicate print. I feel like the term "delicate" is very up to interpretation, so I did another flower mani for today.

I started with two coats of OPI Play The Peonies then stamped over with this Konad flower image!



I think it definitely represents "delicate," how about you? I originally thought of doing snowflakes for today's theme, but.... I am very anti-snow and I don't want it to think it's welcome yet. Because it's not. I know, I know... I live in central Indiana. I should be used to snow by now. I am....but that doesn't mean I like it or want it anytime soon! :P

See you tomorrow for Tribal Print!

10 comments:

  1. The white stamp actually looks like real lace. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani. This really looks delicate and so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so sad you are anti snow!!! I absolutely love it! I really love this mani-so pretty!! Love that design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very delicate indeed! This OPI is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! So feminine and dainty.. or delicate, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty ! I need to get this template :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.