ShareThis

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5: Blue Nails!

Today's theme is blue nails! And what better color to use than For Audrey?? I knew I wanted to add something over top of this, but alas, what? I decided on the most obvious choice -- jewelry from Tiffany & Co.! The pinky is a heart chain. Ring finger is the traditional white bow on the small teal box. Middle finger is a diamond engagement ring, and the pointer finger is a strand of pearls! They didn't quite turn out as well as I'd hoped, but they're still pretty cute... and color-appropriate :)


4 comments:

  1. This is very cute and the color looks very good on you =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I think it would be cool for you to do a Breakfast At Tiffanys theme

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.