ShareThis

Saturday, May 14, 2011

From wedding nails to Princess Peach nails...

Like I told you guys in my last post, I'm in Denver for my cousin's wedding. I wanted to do something pretty for it, but not too in-your-face. I decided to do a nice french tip, so I started off with Orly's Pure Porcelain (I used this in my graduation mani here if you want swatches of just this color). I feel like I have to use a neutral base color when I do french manicures because my nails are so yellow and stained that it looks terrible if I don't. I used two coats of Pure Porcelain and decided to do a pointed french tip with Essie's French Affair (which I've also swatched if you want to see, here). I finished up with OPI's Teenage Dream over the French Affair and outlined with a silver striper.



It's too....pink and sparkley for my tastes I think. And I have NO idea how it turned into a Princess Peach mani. If Princess Peach had her nails done....they would look like this. Don't you agree?!


Oh well. Can't love them all. This mani is so heavy in coats... I hate it when it gets like that. Right now I think I have 7 coats of product on my nails. I want to take this off but I already have done my nails once today (as I am writing this Thursday since I'm in Denver as you read this :] )...I need nail addict help.

Have a great weekend!
-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. They are so Beautiful and Elagant! Those nails are so cute and they definately match Peaches outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.