ShareThis

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pure Ice swatches

Yes I know I've been on a Pure Ice kick lately.  They have a wide selection of colors and finishes for $2 a bottle.  Today's post is just swatches of 3 of the colors I have in my stash but hadn't tried yet.

First up was Mint Dream.  In the bottle its a soft white duochrome that flashes pink and blue.  It reminds me a lot of an opal.  The application and the coverage was good for a polish so sheer, but I had trouble with dry time on this.  I ended up with bubbles.



Next was Nasty Girl - a sheer pink with tiny microglitter in it.  I don't know why they call it Nasty Girl - how can something so soft and delicate be nasty?  Again - same issue - long dry time which caused bubbling because I didn't wait long enough between coats.


Last but not least was Rescue Me.  In the bottle this is a lime green sparkle with sparsely suspended blue glitter particles.  It's very sheer, so you'll have to layer it over something.  Here I have it over Mint Dream.  The website says this polish glows in the dark, so I had to test that out.  And I can confirm - yes - it does, indeed, glow in the dark!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.