ShareThis

Friday, May 13, 2011

Planks a lot for nothing, mini Planks A Lot bottle :(

Mama and I both got the mini sets of the Pirates OPI collection, and these things are a PAIN to use. The bottles/brushes are SO small that you can't get enough polish on them to cover your nail completely (well, we can't at least. I have large nails). The color though I LOVE. I might have to go get a big bottle of this one. Like I need any more purples...

Here is 2-3 coats of OPI's Planks A Lot:



Then I decided to konad over it, and this is where I went wrong. I decided to use the bow design, and it could've been cute but it's hard to line this one up. I stamped with Sinful's Snow Me White polish. This is one of those konadicures I wasn't happy with..so naturally I took it off immediately but I still wanted to share.


What do you think of the OPI On Stranger Tides collection?

Tomorrow I'm off to Denver for a wedding. Have a lovely weekend!

-Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I really like this manicure! I loved checking out your blog and now Im following it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe violet en effet!
    Moi non plus je n'aime pas du tout les mini bouteille opi, trop galère a utilisé alors qu'en format 'normal' ils sont géniaux

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.