ShareThis

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Zoya Mod Mattes Racing Stripes

(Today is a special End-of-the-World post.  We regret to inform you that as the world is ending today, this will be our last post.  We hope you enjoy it.)

The month of May in Indy means racing.  And this is just a random mani idea that popped into my head.  I couldn't decide which of the 2 Zoya Mod Mattes I have to use first, so I combined them in a striped manicure.

Zoya polishes go on like a dream.   Smooth as silk.  And I love mattes.  I used one coat of pink then taped off the mani and applied the blue.  I had to do a couple coats of the blue so I did have some buildup of polish on the free end of the stripes.  This would have been solved by using a matte top coat but since I was only swatching I didn't bother.






2 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.