ShareThis

Friday, May 27, 2011

Jesse's Girl Riff Raff and Konad Epic Fail

I've had this sitting around with my untrieds since my last Boston trip in March.  In the bottle its a shimmery coppery rusty brown color which translates just a smidge darker on the nails.  It applied wonderfully - I had full coverage in just 2 coats and it self leveled well and dried fast with no bubbles.  No noticeable offensive odor.   I applied a 3rd coat just for a little more opaqueness.  The color is dark and rich and lovely.



Here comes the fail!   I tried to apply a full nail design from my new BM plates.  I used the Sally Hanson Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep (which is awesome for stamping btw!) but I ended up with smudges and partial transfers.  It wasn't really noticeable to the untrained eye but I knew you guys would see it right away.  Anyway here are the fail pics.


Bleh.  I really did like this full nail design - it kind of looks like a stone path or maybe a giraffe patten.  Wish I'd done a better job on it cause I really liked this combo.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I guess my eyes are untrained because I don't see it lol

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.