ShareThis

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pure Ice Naughty Girl

Today I'm showing Pure Ice Naughty Girl which is an orangy pumpkin colored foil or frost.  It has just enough sparkle to catch the light.  I actually swatched this on one hand then liked it so much i applied it to the other hand.  But here's the thing.   I used different base coats because I thought I'd be taking it off.  On one hand I used OPI base coat and on the other I used Nail Envy.  The nail with Nail Envy had problematic application with a lot of drag.  The one with regular base coat applied great.  Hmm..





Then I used Konad plate M57 and Konad Black Special Polish




Rawr!   *skips off singing Tonight I'll be your Naughty Girl*  Beyonce eat your heart out

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm your new follower and I absolutley love your blog! Your pictures come out soo perfect too! Check mine out at imobsessedwithnails.blogspot.com if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.