ShareThis

Monday, May 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Malt and White Lace

I saw this idea on a blog done in black lace.  I wanted to try it with something a little more subtle to start out so I decided on white lace instead of black.

This is 3 coats of Sally Hansen Malt from the new Spring 2011 line.  It's a beige-y neutral and looks like foundation on my nails.  The formula is great, application exceptional.  Then I used Konad special polish in white and stamped over with a floral pattern, then added the fishnet pattern over the top.  The pictures are taken prior to adding the topcoat.

I think I got what I was looking for  - subtle from a distance but close up - oooh :)





My Konading is not perfect, but passable.

I also wanted to take a moment to thank all the men and women who not only protect our country on a daily basis - but especially those who have given their lives for it.   And to my mother, whom I lost when I was 18 years old to cancer, and my father who died in 1999 (also from cancer) - I  miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice lace. I think it came out great. I'll need to try something similar myself:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice thank yous & sad about your mom & dad. however, those nails look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.