ShareThis

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shattered Moon

This was one of those ideas that just suddenly came to me and smacked me in the head.  I wanted to try Shatter in combination with a half moon manicure.

So I started with OPI Rising Star which is a golden yellow shimmer.  As with most OPI polishes, the formula was great and the application was flawless.  It was pretty much opaque in one coat, but I used two for total coverage.  Then I taped off the half moons and applied OPI Black Shatter in a criss-cross herringbone pattern on the nail.

This is the finished mani.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.