ShareThis

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A shatter mani that I actually like!

After my fail mani with Sun Worshipper, I decided I wanted to do something else... a little simpler and girlier. So, I went into Mama's room and stared at her collection for a good 20 minutes looking for what color to use (I leave my collection at my dad's and use her colors when I'm at her place... so it's like Christmas when I want to do a mani because I have all these colors to choose from that I don't own :] ) I decided on OPI Let Me Entertain You from the Burlesque collection. Then I used OPI Silver Shatter over the top of it. I haven't been able to decide whether I like the shatter trend. On one hand it's really easy nail art gives it a cool effect but on the other hand, it kind of looks like chipped nail polish which I hate. So I don't know, I'm still on the fence about the whole trend but I DO like the way this looks...maybe I'm becoming a believer?



I also wanted to show you these nail art brushes that Mama and I got online. I was using regular cheap paintbrushes to do my nail art and they REALLY weren't doing what I wanted them to, so hopefully these work better. We shall see!


Have a lovely day, followers! :)

-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I just bought some brushes like those online too. No idea what the big fanned one is for though?

    I'm not sure about the shatter effect either, but I think it looks better in silver than in black. xx

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.