ShareThis

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Essie - French Affair

Hi all! Today I have for you one of Essie's new spring colors, French Affair. It's a pinkish pastel color. Normally I HATE pinks (they're just not my color) but I absolutely LOVE this! It's just so girly and dainty and I don't know. I just love this pink which is really unusual for me. The only downside I can find to this is that I'm just not that into Essie's formula. But I'll make an exception for this color :)

This is 3 coats of French Affair.









Ahhh! So much win.

Update: So since Amanda has already swatched this polish for you and I'm wearing the same one, I'm only going to show you the top coat I applied over it.

I found this one in the bargain bin at Meijer. I've never seen this shade of Sinful polish before. It's a clear base with a iridescent holographic glitter. Very sparkly! It's called Pearl Harbor.

In direct sunlight

In shade

It's hard to get an accurate pic of the iridescence of this one. It flashes blue in the light.

Pretty!





Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.