ShareThis

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sally Hansen Shell We Dance over Milani Gems

I saw this on another blog and - I'm so sorry - I can't remember who inspired me to try this type of mani.  Once I figure it out I will post the site and give that person their proper credit :)

I'm just loving this mani so hard.  It's one coat of Milani Gems topped with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Shell We Dance.  Shell we Dance is a sheer pink creme and I didn't think I'd use it much when I bought it.  Turns out I may have to buy a backup bottle soon.  I'm having a love affair with Sally Hansen Salon Manicure line.  I've never had a single issue with their formula or application. 

This mani reminds me a little of Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the Air - only pink based.  My hands look like cotton candy - I want to eat 'dem!

Love or hate?







3 comments:

  1. That looks so cool! It also kind of looks like it'll be impossible to get off though. I love glitters... but I hate trying to remove them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Also I agree with Steph. Have you heard of any tricks for an easier removal of glitters?

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.