ShareThis

Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello Kitty nails

I think these make up for my henna nail fail from Saturday night. I saw someone do Hello Kitty nails and post them on OPI's Facebook site (edit: it was a Kayla Shevonne mani!). I started off with two coats of Zoya - Sooki. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this color? Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Zoya's polishes? If I could marry inanimate objects... I would marry Zoya. They're just so creamy and they apply PERFECTLY. I hardly had to clean up anything on these. Although, I do have to say...my trusty eyeliner brush was getting sad when I WAS cleaning these up because it was just dragging the red polish around everywhere and smearing it even more on my cuticles. Haha. Oh well.

Two coats of Sooki:

It needs to start getting sunny out. It's been either raining or overcast for like...the past week straight. I'm getting tired of closet pictures :(

And here is where the magic happens! Here's the final nails with Hello Kitty! I did a french tip on the pointer and ring fingers and drew in Hello Kitty's little details. I stuck with easy flowers on the other nails as I think they're the most symbolic of Hello Kitty...very cute and childish. I really think these are so adorable...definitely made up for my disappointing job on Saturday night :)



I have my first out of two finals today at 9:45 am. Product Management final. Eeek....sounds terrible. Five more days and I'm done with college forever! How crazy is that?! I feel like I just moved into my Freshman dorm. Where does the time go!?

Until next time,
Amanda

6 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.