ShareThis

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sally Hansen Barracuda and Deborah Lippman Across the Universe

I had been wanting this Sally Hansen polish for months - ever since I found out it was coming out with the Sally Hanson Spring 2011 line.  In the bottle it is a pale blue creme - a little lighter than OPI WWTC.   However, on the nail I found it to be a very similar color.  So it's safe to say it dries a little darker than the bottle shade.

Went on like buttah.  Sally Hansen Salon Manicure polishes are so smooth.  It's probably my fav drug store brand.  This is 3 coats of Barracuda.



I wore it alone throughout the day then decided to add a half moon/funky french accent using Deborah Lippman Across the Universe.  I'm still undecided as to whether I actually gave it more interest or ruined a nice manicure.  I guess it depends on your point of view.




6 comments:

  1. I love Barracuda on its own because its such a beautiful shade on blue BUT, the Deborah Lippman polish - WoW :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like pastels much,however,the way you jazzed it up with Lippman makes me bonkers. :- D I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool design! Never seen one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :). I actually thought everyone would hate this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! I would pass on the DL nail polish, but I loooove the Barracuda. I wonder who could send me a bottle to Canada since I can't seemed to find anywhere. : ) Lovely MaD Manis, where did you buy your Barracuda? Do they have a website where I can buy it from?

    <3

    Gail

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.