ShareThis

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Amber waves of AWESOMENESS (pic heavy)

So...we were stupid enough to throw away all our old Nail Prisms before we REALLY got into the blogging world, but this little gem somehow escaped that fate. I found it in my nail polish tub (I really need to get a rack...) and decided to use it!! It's....soo...pretty.... !! There's nothing else to say about this except...OOOOH!! This is Sally Hansen, Amber Ruby:






Then I just used white and gold stripers over it. I did this on a wheel and it looked really pretty, but I think I may have added too much to an already pretty mani...



That's all! I'm off to South Carolina for ANOTHER wedding...have a great weekend :)

--Amanda

2 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.