ShareThis

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Studio M Neon Pink

I used this polish last week for a french manicure and liked it so much I decided to do a full mani with it. I'm also using this color for my pedicure :)

What you see is what you get with this polish. The nail color is true to the bottle color. It covers well in one coat but you'll probably want to use 2 to get the color evened out. I think I actually ended up using 3 for complete saturation but I could have gotten away with 2 if I didn't mind VNL. As always, it's hard to photograph neon polishes. This pink is an eyeball blistering neon pink and I just love it. It's becoming one of my favorite polishes.

On day, 2 I konaded over it with Pure Ice Super Star and Konad M45. I'm still a noob at Konad but getting a smidge better at alignment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.