ShareThis

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Zoya Carrie Ann

This mani is not an original design. I saw it on Illamasqua's website last year and have been wanting to copy it ever since but never had the time or the resources. Today I had both.

I started out with Color Club Pretty in Platinum. This is a bone colored creme with just a little bit of shimmer. It covers like a dream and is completely opaque in 2 coats.




Then I added a half moon mani over the top of Zoya Carrie Ann. This is one of my all time favorite reds Its a gorgeous red sparkle.

Then I added the funky french tips using the Color Club again.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.