ShareThis

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jesse's Girl Half Moons!

Hello! Today I have a manicure using Jesse's Girl - Glee. I know this is old news, but I just got a bunch of new polishes from when Mama went to Boston! (thanks Mama!) They don't have a Rite-Aid here, so we're limited in our Jesse's Girl polishes. I'm sure you all know this is a dupe for Catch Me In Your Net and Zoya Charla.

I've tried half moon manis time and time again using the little paper binder reinforcement circles, and they've NEVER worked for me. Even when I think I get it sealed air tight, I still get polish under the reinforcements and ruin the manicure. Mom got these plastic reinforcements that I tried instead...and they worked wonders! No more seeping through!


I then just went over the half moons with a silver striper because I thought it looked funny with the nude moon and the blunt line to the polish.

I really love this... I think it's so pretty and glamorous yet so simple! It didn't take me very long to do at all. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. looks very glam! i don't have a rite aid in my area either :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use a base color for this shelf moon manicure? or just a clear coat? it is difficult to tell in the picture.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.