ShareThis

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jesse's Girl Firefly

I've been wanting to try this polish ever since I got back from vacation. I liked Confetti so much I was anxious to see what this looked like on my nails. In the bottle it looks like a white glitter in a clear base. Kind of like an iridescent snow globe.

I started with OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow. Had some issues with this polish - very uncharacteristic of OPI. It didn't seem to want to cover smoothly and I ended up needing 3 coats to make it opaque. For those that aren't already familiar with this polish, it's a very dark forest green that looks almost black on the nail. You can see the green a bit in the bottle on the third pic.


Over the top I applied Firefly. It flashes a green and gold duochrome. It actually reminded me a little of Zoya Ivanka but a little more sparkly.


2 comments:

  1. Just bought firefly and confetti love both of them; they look amazing on a black base

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.