ShareThis

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sally Hansen Shell We Dance and Studio M Neon Pink

A quick funky french for you today. I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Shell We Dance which is a very light pink creme suitable for a french manicure. Then I freehanded a funky french tip with Studio M Neon Pink. I was in a hurry, so I didn't tape it off for a perfectly straight line.























Then for the finishing touch I stamped with some white Konad special polish.























Very quick and easy mani yet looks so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.