ShareThis

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter nails!

I wanted to do something fun for Easter this week. I've been so swamped with homework and projects for school that I actually just sat down and did my nails just for my own sanity. I spent nine hours in the library STRAIGHT working on my big campaigns project on Saturday....so I think I deserved to waste some time doing my nails :)

I started out with 2-3 coats of China Glaze For Audrey. My bottle of this is THICK -- I need to thin it out desperately. Then I created Easter dots and zig-zags/stripes on all of my nails except my middle finger using: Essie French Affair, Essie Lilacism, Revlon Minted, and China Glaze Peachy Keen. I made the little chick using yellow and white acrylic paints. My chick looks a little... special compared to other chick nails I've seen, but hey, we'll just say that it gives him character :)



That's all for today. School should be slowing down soon since I graduate in 3 weeks!! Hopefully that'll give me lots more time to update :)

-Amanda

I'm adding this post to the end of Amanda's post because I used the same base color as her post. :) This is China Glaze For Audrey


Then I sponged over it with Studio M Frenzy (a medium purple creme) and China Glaze Refresh Mint (a very pale mint green creme)



2 comments:

  1. this is adorable! Im loving all the easter manis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!! I am totally going to try the easter mani thank you for the inspiration...it's so cute! I will make sure to link you too!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.