Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter nails!

I wanted to do something fun for Easter this week. I've been so swamped with homework and projects for school that I actually just sat down and did my nails just for my own sanity. I spent nine hours in the library STRAIGHT working on my big campaigns project on I think I deserved to waste some time doing my nails :)

I started out with 2-3 coats of China Glaze For Audrey. My bottle of this is THICK -- I need to thin it out desperately. Then I created Easter dots and zig-zags/stripes on all of my nails except my middle finger using: Essie French Affair, Essie Lilacism, Revlon Minted, and China Glaze Peachy Keen. I made the little chick using yellow and white acrylic paints. My chick looks a little... special compared to other chick nails I've seen, but hey, we'll just say that it gives him character :)

That's all for today. School should be slowing down soon since I graduate in 3 weeks!! Hopefully that'll give me lots more time to update :)


I'm adding this post to the end of Amanda's post because I used the same base color as her post. :) This is China Glaze For Audrey

Then I sponged over it with Studio M Frenzy (a medium purple creme) and China Glaze Refresh Mint (a very pale mint green creme)


  1. this is adorable! Im loving all the easter manis!

  2. I LOVE this!! I am totally going to try the easter mani thank you for the's so cute! I will make sure to link you too!


We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.