ShareThis

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sinful Social Ladder and Snow Me White

I've been experimenting with sponging lately and this is another one of my attempts.

The base coat is Sinful Colors Social Ladder - which is a very sheer pink sparkle. I wish my nails weren't stained because this is such a pretty delicate pink.























Then I sponged over the tips using a cellulose sponge and Sinful Snow Me White. I topped it off with some subtle stamping with Sally Hansen insta-dries in Pink Blink and Peachy Breeze.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.