ShareThis

Friday, April 8, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild - Rustic

I'm still playing with all my fun colors that I got from Mama in Boston. This one is old news, but here is Wet 'n' Wild's Rustic polish from the Craze line. Is that what it's called...? It's a really pretty metallic-y brown color. This would be PERFECT for autumn. I don't know why I can never wear colors that go with the season...I guess I don't care and wear what I want :)

I was kinda worried about the application on this one seeing as the bottles are SO tiny. The brush was really short and I thought it would be hard to apply, but it was surprisingly easy. Maybe because the brush is short I feel like I have more control over where it goes. I'm not sure. I did have issues with little gunks in the polish that would get stuck on my nail though...not sure what was up with that. But I do like this... a lot. I wanted to add some sort of art to it because I can never leave anything alone...but alas, it was 9:30 at night and I was feeling very uncreative. But don't fret! I have epic birthday nails coming up on Monday. At least I think they're epic...

Here's two coats of Wet 'n' Wild Rustic. All pictures are taken indoors under fluorescent light... curse my night-time mani sessions...




1 comment:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.