ShareThis

Friday, April 29, 2011

Abstract Fizz

Today I have my last new polish for ya'll, Lemon Fizz. Well... it's new to me at least. I've pretty much NEVER used yellows before, but I've heard that they're notoriously difficult to work with. This one was kind of a pain, but I wouldn't say it was unbearable to work with. I think for yellows it was probably pretty good, but I wouldn't know because I only have two yellows in my entire stash. So here is three coats of Lemon Fizz:




I added some stripes over three fingers and used Studio M Covered In Diamonds on the pointer and ring fingers.


I've never used a flakey before so I don't know if this polish is a standard formula for a flakey... but I HATED it!! It was SO thick and goopy and the flakies poked off the end of the nail and it was SO annoying that I ended up taking this off in about five minutes. Does anyone know of any good flakeys that I can try out? I've heard Nfu-Oh's are good but they're kind of pricey...

Today is my last day of college! Ahhh!

Have a wonderful day!

--Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Nfu Ohs are great :) It seems like the flakies poke off the edge, etc when they're too thick. My Sinful Colors Green Ocean is like that, and I agree it's extremely annoying. That isn't a problem at all with Nfu Ohs, and my formula wasn't thick and goopy either. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Liz! :) I just might have to add some Nfu Ohs to my wish list... they DO have some awesome holos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of yellow polish, but last year I got OPI's IM Beauty and it took way too many coats to become opaque. And it left a yellow tinge of my nails.

    That color looks awesome though! Good color for the summer. ♥

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.