ShareThis

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sally Hansen Jade Jump

Today I have for you another request from my boyfriend. I've been feeling really uninspired lately and he suggested a mint green with white tips. I've been liking the soft look of the sponged tips lately so I went with that.

This is another of the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes. It's a mint green, a little darker than China Glaze Refresh Mint. It went on a little smoother than the pink from a couple days ago - but it was still thick and hard to get smooth and opaque. This is 2 coats.





















I sponged Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud on the tips





















Day 2 of my mani I used China Glaze Fault Line crackle over the top to perk things up. I applied the crackle in a diagonal herringbone pattern. I did this before work so cuticle cleanup wasn't perfect :(


1 comment:

  1. Cute, the sponge look is super cute! I will have to try that!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.