ShareThis

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Creepy Halloween Skittles Nails

Hello all! Today I have some creepy skittles nails to show you!

I was trying to think of what I wanted to do for today's mani. I knew I wanted to do something festive for Halloween but I couldn't narrow down my choices. So what better way than to use ALL of my ideas in one mani!

I really like how this one turned out.


On my pinky, I did a creepy eye. The base color is Wet 'n' Wild Burgundy Frost and the eyeball is made with black, white and red acrylic paint. On my ring finger is a bloody handprint. The base color is Sinful Snow Me White and the bloody handprint is made with red acrylic paint. The middle finger is a Scream mask -- base color Sinful Black on Black and white acrylic paint. My pointer finger is a voodoo doll. Made with, you guessed it, acrylic paint. My thumb nail, a creepy clown, (my favorite!) was also made with a white base and all acrylic paint.


I am surprisingly pleased with how this turned out! I think I'm most excited about the creepy clown nail and it was the hardest to do!


Here is another picture where you can see all the nails more clearly. I should've made the design on my thumb nail upside down because when I took pictures they weren't all facing the same way so you'll just have to cock your head to see them. Haha


What do you think of these creeptastic skittles nails? Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

19 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the scream mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome, now that clown is going to haunt my dreams for the rest of my life.

    Seriously though, props on this. The detail work is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Crazy!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaky awesome...love the thumb design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my gosh, your skills are KILLER! (no pun intended, lol!) I absolutely LOVE your creepy skittle manicure! I really like the voodoo doll

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool! I love the clown! So spooky ahhahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! The thumb is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks guys! And sorry for haunting your dreams :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's fantastic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is great Amanda! I admire your crafty hands :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.