ShareThis

Monday, October 10, 2011

Frankenstein & His Bride nails

Good morning all! Today I have some fun Frankenstein Halloween nails for you.

This design is one I've seen all over the place. I did these last year based on a tutorial I saw on YouTube. If anyone knows who originated this design, let me know! I want to give credit where credit is due.

I used a base of Sally Hansen Grass Slipper as Frankenstein's skin. This is a great green....but it stains like nobody's business! I made little patches on my pinky and pointer fingers. For Frankenstein's bride I just used a good nude polish for her skin tone. I finished up all the details (hair, eyes, etc) with acrylic paint and little paintbrushes/dotting tools. I think it turned out pretty well! I've never seen anyone else do Frankenstein's BRIDE.. ;)


That's all! Have a wonderful day :)

17 comments:

  1. That looks great! I love the faces, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this!! EXTREMELY cute! I really love the stitches :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinking cute! I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your take on the frankenstein manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Great design for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought about doing a Frankenstein & his bride mani too! But I didn't know how to come about with the bride. My fingers might be seeing this design before October ends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GAHHHHH I LOVE IT! This is so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really enjoying your version of the Frankenstein nails.. I've not seen anyone do his bride..thats brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So freaking awesome! I am in LOVE with this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.