ShareThis

Monday, October 17, 2011

Zoya Neeka...

...is actually worthy of a full mani!



I know you guys have seen this one a dozen and one times... but I'm sharing mine too. I sat down to do my nails the other day, and didn't want to do ANY sort of nail art. Sometimes I just get in those moods. So I looked at my stash for a color that I haven't worn much, and Neeka jumped out at me. I swatched it with a couple other Zoyas that I received in one of their promotions, but I've never actually worn it!



Zoya is a greyish purple with little gold glass flecks. And it. Is. Awesome. This is only two coats here! The one thing I don't like about Zoyas though is that they always chip and wear on me SO fast. I don't know if it's because I don't use their base coat and stuff but it bums me out.


That's all, have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Neeka! Such a stunner! I'm sorry Zoya's don't last on you, such a shame! And you don't have to use their base and top coat, cause I don't, and don't have any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kick myself for not ordering this one in one of their past promos.. Its been on my list, though, for my next order I make with them.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.