ShareThis

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Savvy Deja Blue and Revlon Blue Mosaic

Omg.  LOVE.

I didn't really anticipate loving this polish as much as I do.  I thought it was another knockoff of DL Across the Universe but I really am happy with this one.

I wanted a dark color underneath to give the glitter a solid background, so I started off with one coat of Savvy Deja Blue which I have swatched elsewhere on this blog.  Then over the top of that I applied 2 coats of Blue Mosaic.

Blue Mosaic is a densely packed blue microglitter with large blue and green hex glitters.  I used two coats and had nearly complete coverage.  It applies surprisingly well for a glitter.  The polish levels well and I didn't notice problems with glitter placement.  This one has so much depth - it reminds me of the bottom of a blue tiled swimming pool.   I absolutely love this.   It's one of those keep-gazing-at-your-nails polishes.

I'll definitely have to use the foil method to remove it, but it's gonna be so worth it!





21 comments:

  1. OMG! Look at all that glittery goodness! Must get my hands on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this, but haven't used it yet. Now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I come to your blog and see manis that I have prescheduled that are very similar to the ones you beat me to by a day or two... Its going to start looking like I'm piggy-backing! LOL! I have Blue Mosaic on my nails right now and prescheduled to go up tomorrow (I think thats the date I put on it) layered with a teal from Sonia Kashuk. I love this polish when it is layered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pixie - that's happened to us a couple times w your blog too :). All I can say is great minds think alike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We must all be on some weird wavelength! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I lurve this. What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is stunning! If I had this on my nails I would never stop looking at them:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning combination! Gaawd, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love the dark color underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh it's so sparkly! would be perfect for winter too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! This looks SO gorgeous! I have it on hold at work and I was going to buy it without looking up swatches first! But then I saw this! It's STUNNING! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have both these clothes, but think about layering them. Must. Do. This.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.