ShareThis

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Adorable Ghost Nails

Hello ladies! I have another Halloween mani for you girls today. This one was super simple -- two coats of Zoya Codie then I used white acrylic paint and a tiny paintbrush to draw on the little ghosties!


Really happy with the way the first three turned out -- the last one didn't end up as well as the others because my pinky is so small! I could hardly fit anything on that sucker! Don't they just look so happy and carefree! And friendly! Like Casper :)


Here's a swatch of Zoya Codie. It's a dark dark, almost black brown. Really good for autumn! I actually had this on alone before I decided to add the little ghosts on top.


I'm having trouble coming up with any original ideas for Halloween. Are there any designs you all would like to see? If you have any, please leave them below! You can also send requests by clicking the tab at the top of our page. :)

Hope you all have a fabulous day! Don't forget! Our Halloween giveaway ends TOMORROW!! Go Enter if you haven't already!

15 comments:

  1. Cute Cute Cute! I did something like this yesterday that I saw on Chalkboard Nails. I can't wait to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too adorable. I love the waving ghost :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zodie Codie is such a pretty color!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh too cute! They're so sweet and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute!! something i want to try for Halloween that would be cool to see you try is black nails with pairs of eyes looking out. Like glowing eyes coming out of the shadows..... LOVE your Halloween manis!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're right, they're really adorable :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutie cuteness girl! yay for ghosties

    ReplyDelete
  8. these truly are adorable. I hope you don't mind if I try them sometimes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to a Pumpkin Beer Festival on Sunday, and was thinking of trying a jack-o-lantern mani. I would love some inspiration/ideas/tips on that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I love how the one on the pointer finger is smiling haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That turned out so cute! I really like the happy ghost, haha!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.