ShareThis

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Zoya Swatchy Spam - Codie, Neeka, Erika & Jo

Hi all! Today I want to show you the polishes I got as part of Zoya's most recent promo. The polishes I received yesterday are Codie, Neeka, Erika and Jo.


First up, Codie from the Smoke part of Zoya's Smoke and Mirrors collection. Codie is a dark dark brown creme with an olive tint to it. Honestly, kind of reminds me of baby poop in the bottle...but I do like it on my nails! Yes...you were right mama ;) I couldn't get many good pics of this one -- it was quite difficult to photograph in artificial light. Two coats.


 Neeka from the Mirrors part of Zoya's Smoke and Mirrors collection. Like I even have to say anything about this one. I'm sure you guys have seen zillions of swatches of this one by now because it sure is a beaut! Greyish purple with little gold flecks. Really pretty. Two coats.





Erika. I think this is a core color -- not sure why I always order core colors during promos, but whatever. Erika is a BEAUTIFUL baby pink/golden duochrome. So dainty and delicate! This was three coats -- this polish is pretty sheer but builds up nicely. I think it would look great layered as well.




Last but not least, Jo. Jo is a medium toned blue with a very subtle shimmer in it. Applied nicely (I get tired of saying that Zoyas apply well...isn't that obvious by now?) -- this is two coats.

I love ALL of these polishes! I'm especially pleased with Erika and Neeka. They will definitely be making more appearances. What colors did you all pick up from Zoya's promotion?

-Amanda

5 comments:

  1. I have and love Codie! Browns are my fave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your nails look beautiful in Codie!! I love the way Erika looks, but I can tell it wouldn't mesh with my skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Erika and Jo! So beautiful shades :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.