Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cute Ladybug Nails

Hi all! I'm back from my trip to Michigan! It was a lot of fun -- me and my best friends from home went to visit our other best friend from high school. She goes to college in Florida but her family moved to Michigan. It was a good time (minus the 50 mosquito bites I got from sitting out on the lake), but it's rough saying goodbye to friends you only see once every few years.

Today I have some cute ladybug nails to show you. I was inspired by this ladybug design by Robin Moses, but I wanted to keep it simple and do regular red ladybugs!

I started with three coats of OPI What's With the Catitude:

Then I used red and black acrylic paint to make the little ladybugs. Cute right?! And totally simple!!

I also want to say thank you to everyone who voted for my entry in the StyledOn contest. I got runner up and I'm so excited! So a great big THANK YOU FOLLOWERS!! I love you!!

Don't forget! Four days left to enter our giveaway!!

Have a good weekend,



  1. that's so cuteee!!! Amazing manicure, great job!

  2. The ladybirds are way to cute!

  3. Super cute! I might actually be able to do this one, I might try it!

  4. So cute! You are very talented!

  5. This is really cute. I always have trouble working with acrylic paint, I need to some practice :-)


We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.