ShareThis

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sexy Red Half Moons

Hello all!



Today I wanted to do something simple, but pretty at the same time. What's a sexier color than red? Umm NOTHING! And what's sexier than sparkly glitter goodness? Again...NOTHING!!

I used clear binder reinforcement circles for the half moon guides and one coat of Milani Red Sparkle. Yes, one coat! They really ARE only one coat glitter polishes. Awesome.




Short post for today, but there's not much more to say! It's sexy yet simple me thinks.

Have a good one!

-Amanda

11 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... I LOVE that red glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Talk about eye catching! Its glittery and oh so very sexy! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the first thing that came to my mind sexy. Gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the sheer half moon =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, very sexy! ^^ And so neat, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed! love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this red! Do you think it could be better than China Glazes Ruby Pumps?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this! I have yet to actual purchase one of the "one coat" glitters but it's becoming more and more tempting with each swatch I see.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.