ShareThis

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's snowing at the end of March...

Yes, you heard right. March 30 and it's snowing here in good old Indiana. AWESOME

Anyway, sorry for being MIA this week. I have a nasty cold that just keeps hanging on and on top of that, copious amounts of school work that has to get done which makes for a real inconvenience in my blogging life. I really just haven't felt up to doing my nails until today, and I'm still a little under the weather so pardon the messiness of this one.

I started with 3 coats (yes, three...) of China Glaze's Peachy Keen. Then I put Sinful's Queen of Beauty over it for some bling and made leopard spots with Barielle's Get Me To the Party. Leopard seems to be my go-to art when I don't know what else to do. I initially tried to do a ruffian manicure with the peach and China Glaze's Cheers To You using the little reinforcements to make the line, but....that didn't work. Those reinforcements do NOT work for me. I've tried using them for half-moon manis too. Boo :(

Anyway, here it is. I know it's not very original or creative but I just wanted to get SOMETHING up to let you guys know I'm alive! Even though Mama's been doing a very good job keeping the blog up to date in my absence :)


-Amanda

1 comment:

  1. These are cute! I always love a good leopard or zebra print! Very classic and fun!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.