ShareThis

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Barielle's Elle's Spell

I bought this polish at Christmas but haven't gotten around to using it till today. I've seen it swatched on various other blogs and always wanted to try it myself. It's a red jelly with gold and red flakes and, as always, I started with Orly Bonder and finished off with Seche Vite top coat. I'm wearing it over Wet n Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris.

The dark colors show tip wear so much faster than lighter colors. I wore it to work today (I type a lot) and already had noticeable tip wear when I got home even after sealing the tips. One day of wear. So I added OPI Lincoln Park After Dark matte funky french tips. I'm still getting the hang of the tape manicures and notice on the photos that I did have a tiny bit of bleeding through the tape. Welp - still a beginner. So do you like it better before the french tips or after?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.