ShareThis

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

China Glaze Sun Worshipper

Happy Hump Day everyone.

I dont have any nail art for you today, after a full day of work and an hour at the pool I just wasn't in for a time consuming manicure last night.  I wanted to choose something summery and bright and my brain settled on this one.

Sun Worshipper goes on smoothly and dries fast but is plagued by terrible patchiness and bald spots.  Even using a base coat of white it took me 4 coats to get to this point and I still have bald spots.  Like all neons,  it dried matte so I used a top coat to make it shiny and protect it.

This color reminds me a lot of the orange stripes down the middle of the highway.  A sort of fluorescent orange.  Or... maybe... that dry Kraft Mac n Cheese powder!   It also makes my hands look really tan, which I'm diggin'!  It's much brighter than it looks in the photos - it's so hard to get a color accurate picture of neon polish.  Oh, and that's a dried zucchini, which came from a dried flower arrangement.

Happy Wednesday everyone!





3 comments:

  1. A cor parece deferente no vidrinho. Mas é lindo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is gorgeous! Love the little accent, it's spot on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of this polish but it is a shame that it remains patchy even after four coats :-(

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.