ShareThis

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sally Hansen Kook A Mango

Sorry about the absence of posts this weekend.  Amanda has been out of town and I haven't been feeling well.  I finally felt good enough to do my nails last night and this is what I'm wearing today.

I wanted a summery color - a sit-by-the-pool type color.  So after my base coat of OPI Nail Envy I applied 3 coats of Sally Hansen Kook A Mango.  It's a bright orangy coral - applies nicely and dries fast.  I dinged it a little with the top coat but didn't worry about it cause I knew I would be Konading over it.   I stamped over it with Konad Special Polish in white and plate 63.




Hope you all had a nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome with the stamp over the top. Orangey type polishes aren't typically my favorite, but I do like it with the stamps

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.