Friday, April 27, 2012

Sunny half moons!

Today's mani is my interpretation of Pantone's "Color of the Year".  I started with a base of Zoya Jancyn, which is a soft orange creme which applies and levels like a dream and dries fast.  I did use two coats for full coverage and opacity.  I let my base thoroughly dry, then applied a coat of SV to protect it before I applied the half moons.

The half moons here feature Wet N Wild's 9 0 2 1 Orange - which is just the most gorgeous shade of orange glass fleck I've ever seen.  It's nice and smooth and just radiates sunlight :)  It might be overcast and dreary outside but my nails are full of warmth and light!

Hope you enjoy!


We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.