ShareThis

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Essie French Affair Accent Nail Mani

Hello ladies! Hope you all had a good weekend.

This mani is something I saw whilst perusing around on Pinterest. Sadly, I didn't repin the mani (because the iPhone app for Pinterest sucks) so I don't have the original source or picture of it. SO! If you've seen it floating around, lemme know and I'll add in credit where credit is do. 'Cause that's the cool thing to do, yo.

Edit: THIS is the original post!

Essie French Affair - Accent Nail Mani


This is 3 coats of Essie French Affair (do I even need to talk about me and my relationship with Essie or are you guys aware of that by now? You're probably aware... I mention it every time I use an Essie polish. But I digress...). The silver accent fingers are two coats of China Glaze Midnight Kiss topped with one coat of OPI DS Coronation and one coat of Sinful Queen of Beauty.

Essie French Affair - Accent Nail Mani




Essie French Affair - Accent Nail Mani



Blingy!

I just love the look of accent nail manis. They are so so simple to do, and I always get compliments on my nails when I do them. What do you guys think of the bling-tastic accent nail manis?

Have a great night!

21 comments:

  1. Love it. And, I hear ya on the iPhone app. Soooo frustrating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm also obsessed with accent nails and have a crush on Essie polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am the opposite. I loathe Essie's formula but attempt to tolerate it when it's a pretty color such as this one :)

      Delete
  3. I love it, the polishes look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love accent nail manis too. So simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with accent nail mani's. Obsessed! And I love this combination. It's so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I always wear an accent nails, and usually wear each hand a different color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ! I love accent nails. Also loved the combination, so cute. Kisses from Brazil :*

    proibidotirarbife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing the same manicure on pinterest! Love your version! I think this might be the original post.
    http://richesforrags.tumblr.com/post/20001093011

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Such a fun way to make a light pink mani more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the glitter accent with regular creme finish polishes!

    Have you heard of people accenting a different nail rather than the original detail nail (ring finger)? I have been seeing a lot of it lately in my college but I have yet to see it on a blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelli - I haven't! I sometimes do nail art accents on my middle finger, but that's because it's the biggest nail thus more space for drawing. I think if I put glitter on ONLY my middle nail it would feel like I was blingin' up my middle finger in preparation for flipping someone the bird. Haha

      Delete
  11. I love this. You paint your nails so beautifully! I gave you an award on my blog:

    http://fancyphalanges14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this. I think you are wonderful and painting your nails. I gave you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I am doing a 28 day nail art challenge in February, to help demonstrate a style I linked this post to mine. Thank you for being awesome!! Jilltastic
    http://www.jilltasticnaildesign.com/2012/12/nail-art-techniques-defined.html

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.