ShareThis

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

China Glaze Fast Track - Taupey, Shimmery Goodness

*pant pant pant* Hello long-lost followers! It's been a bit. I've been a busy bee lately! Three birthdays in the last week, one next week, and a butt load of being exhausted every night :)

I just have something simple for you guys today. I picked up China Glaze Fast Track a few weeks ago along with Agro and Stone Cold (which I'll get into a rant about some other time...). I swatched it the day I got it, and was disappointed with how sheer it was showing up on my nails. So I threw it back on my rack (giggity) and forgot about it until today when I sat down to do my nails. So, I decided to do what nail bloggers do best -- layer it!




I used two coats of Sally Hansen Commander In Chic (which I'm actually a little bit sad that it got covered up because I love that color!) and one coat of Fast Track over top of CIC.

I'm really loving this! I love shimmery goodness....and I love taupey goodness! This is a match made in heaven!!


Hope you're all having a wonderful week, talk to you soon :)

9 comments:

  1. Lovely combination, I really adore the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm glad you are honest about the collection. I'll think I'll go for the essence dupe of this polish just because the formula is amazing and opaque in 2 coats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting that you found it to be sheer, I didn't have that problem with my bottle! I love this combo though, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I feel like this would be the result if ChG Ingrid and Classic camel had a baby haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layering! It makes it so much better than it is by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combo. Nothing makes a polish shine like the right pair of undies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fast Track was a surprise hit for me as well! Wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.