ShareThis

Saturday, June 23, 2012

China Glaze Electric Beat Chevron Mani

Hi ladies! Phew...what a relief that we're back up and running!

Today I have a chevron mani to show you guys! I've never done one of these before, but I saw this mani by Chalkboard Nails and decided I wanted to try it!


 Guys, let me tell you. NOT as easy as Sarah makes it look. Sarah, I bow down to you, you nail goddess, because that was way more difficult than I was expecting! My nails aren't very wide, so I found it difficult to get a good, even point on the chevrons, especially because those damn Sally Hansen brushes are SO wide! It does look cute though, it just ended up making the tips of my nails very thick.


The colors I used for this are China Glaze Electric Beat, Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, and China Glaze Make Some Noise.


Do you ladies have any fun weekend plans? They're having a festival down at the park in my neighborhood this weekend so the bf and I are going to go to that :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.