ShareThis

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tape Mani using China Glaze Sea Spray

This one's been sitting in my pictures folder for a few weeks... I never got around to posting it. But I am now, because I've had a terrible bout of sinus headaches over the past few days so I don't have anything else to show you guys :(  Hard to do your nails when your head pounds every time you move it, huh?



I hadn't done a tape mani in a while and was feeling pretty unmotivated on nail art, so I settled for a simple funky french mani.  The base color is China Glaze Sea Spray and the tips are done with China Glaze First Mate and Cult Nails In A Trance.



I promise we'll have some posts up for you soon. Take care :)

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like this! I love the Cult color you added in there, it makes it different! I might need to try a tape mani like this, lord knows I suck at all other forms of nail art! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like tapemanis and these colors looked great together! In a trance is especially beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combo looks great, the colors are a bit unusual together but it works <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, pretty! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. These colours go really well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous color combo, so unusual & yet so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the colors you used together

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!!

    Could you do a few V-day manis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly will be doing some Valentine's Day manis soon :)

      Delete
  9. OO Valentine's Day manis - please do create something! I would love to see.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.