ShareThis

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Nail/blog resolutions for 2012?

  1. Take better care of my cuticles by using my Lemon Butter more than just, "whenever my cuticles get super dry and flaky" and more than right before I take pictures for the blog
  2. Use as little acetone as I can because it dries out my nails and cuticles!
  3. Be more patient with filing and shaping my nails. I hate filing and feel like I can never get them shaped as square as I want them so I just give up 
  4. Blog about more than just NOTDs. Tips, tutorials, conversation topics!
  5. Get on a more structured schedule for posting instead of whenever the hell I feel like it!
  6. Meet more people in the nail community :)
What are your resolutions for this year? They don't have to be just nail/blog resolutions! :)

6 comments:

  1. I don't make resolutions anymore because I only break them and disappoint myself. I just want to do and be better in every aspect of my life. Cheesy, I know, but that's the plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nail resolutions sound like mine. I have crappy cuticles, and I always intend to use something on them but never do. And I also use way too much acetone. I know it's bad for my nails, but it works so much better than non-acetone removers to take off glittery polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good resolutions! I'll try to encourage them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you find a good cuticle oil, please do let me know! My pointer fingers are always cracked and dry. As far as getting on a more regular schedule, just make sure blogging doesn't become a chore. Your posts are great, even if they aren't everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Random resolution, but I am gonna try and not eat McDonalds, KFC and all the other fast food joints for the rest of the year - absolutely crazy! Anyways in terms of nails, meeting more people and making more tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally with you on the cuticle care. I'm not good about it, either! So, yes, New Years resolution: better cuticle care.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you and read every one of your comments! Leave a comment below :) We request that you do not post links to your blog in the comment section. If you want us to check out your blog, please send us an email at mad.manis@yahoo.com. Comments with links will, regretfully, be removed.